Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I know this may be a dumb question but from the research I've done it's still unclear to me. I've got a 92 GTR that I ordered an NRG wheel for with the intentions of putting a quick release on as well. But upon further investigation I've not found a short hub that's compatible with the lovely HICAS system. Is there one out there that anyone knows about?

And if not, is there a company that I can just purchase the boss hub from instead?

Thank you all for your time!

Austen

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks man!

Another quick question being that you're deleting your HICAS system, is it worth keeping?
You'll hear different opinions on this from different people - some street drivers feel it makes the car seem more agile but track drivers typically disable it stating that it makes the handling feel weird at the upper limits. I know the ATCC R32 race car drivers disliked it and removed the system - I'm not sure about the JTCC cars but AFAIK they also disabled it.

My car came with it already disabled. I need to get around to swapping my wheel as well since I have a Nismo wheel still lying around waiting to be put on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts