Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to convince the wife to get a GTT. But shes not so sure from the standard looking ones shes seen...

So show her what can be done :) :cool::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Well buddy, not got much to offer, I'm afraid that mines only a stock car, but thats more or less how she'll stay. Anyways a few pics for you.

Hope thats good enough and what you're after if not let me know and I'll take the piccies off. All the best for new year. Cheers.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks stunning Maccer... Very clean :drool:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha..

You know , I searched as well before i posted...

P.s.. Searched again and still couldnt find it... Even by the threads title.. Whoops missed the comma. Lol...

Cheers..

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Karim,,, Thats insanely awesome.. Such a minter..... Im sure she would have that no questions asked.... ill show her when she gets back :D

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Thanks Shane, glad you like it! :)

Well make sure you show her when she's back and then start searching for one. :D

Mine is not done yet by the way. Still plenty of things on my To-Do-list - lol

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We both dont like Tiptronics/autos so No tips.. Cant be bothered with the hassle off manual conversion. Tis very nice though Lee

Think she may have to sell scoob first.. Be sad to see it go.. :(

·
Registered
377 Posts
i know, i know.... cars not been on the road for a while so iv no been bothered with it just now cause of the snow il take it off when im bk out in it. whats best for taking off sikaflex

1 - 20 of 23 Posts