Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought my nismo side repaters off ebay for 42 quid delivered, they arrived with the price on 3,990 yen which equals out to £16.11, i only paid 2.99 delivery so he made a nice profit off that and people are buying them all day long, ahhh well no bother i won some brand new vented front wings for £125 quid and some carbon ganador mirrors for £80 so i made my money back lol

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Nengun, we will send them.... one day. :) :)

Its like trying to get blood out of a stone getting them to commit to a shipping date.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I have been pretty lucky with them so far then, 3 shipments, all within 3-4 weeks. last lot shipped on 17th here by 21st
The quickest anything has ever arrived to me is 1 month. I am very impatient when it comes to waiting for new toys for the car :)

Jamie. Nengun is a place in Japan that has pretty much everything you will ever need for your skyline engine wise. Cheap too. If you don't get stung for import duty and bent over by Parcel Force for clearance fee that is.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I tend to use nengun quite a lot.Never had any problems with them.If you read there descriptions first they do state if paying via paypal then it takes 10 days to clear through there banking system etc which is why things tend to take around 3 weeks.
When the money clears they always give you the shipping date whithin 2 days and mines usually always been within the 2 days.
Where the problem of delayed goods lies is with the uk customs at parcelforce as they can keep them sat around if they believe there could be a taxation put on them.
In short if you want it next day then dont bother but if you want to save some wedge and dont mind a wait then its Nengun or greenline all the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts