Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gang. well it is that time of year when we all start trying to plan which shows to go to this year. Has anyone compiled a list of them all yet? i have been trying to confirm dates for such things as Japbash and wings and wheels but cant find the dates yet? does anyone have a link to a full list as it stands at the moment? cheers guys and have a great year!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Most are all in the calender.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, found a few things on there i was looking for, but doesnt incluse things like Japbash, USC, or the mod live dates ( which i have now from their website).

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
If there not popular with the members and we don't run a stand then they don't tend to go into the calender.

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
what is japbash ive never heard of it ?

I like shows at pod best followed by modified live :D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are a few pics on here somewhere from last years japbash. it was actually a scooby thing but a load of other stuff went as well. We had a stand for AutoBMC. great place and a good day out. may be in the same place next year so come along.

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
sounds good - is that any track action ? any drifting ? or is it a static show ?

Those BMC lads always have sweet cars on their stands - norm knows how to pick em :cheers:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Japbash is a huge static meet and cool locations , pure social meet with some great cars , last year was a manor with a motor museam etc etc

great wind down at end of summer after show season ,

no track action etc , but thats what makes it nice , to chill out and for everyone to get together and chew over the years action .

Lex we'll be having stands at a few shows this year , my skyline has just gone through a £2000 make over ... looks mint now like brand new we are doing a fair few and also have a look at a few we havent done before , we kick off at fast show 21st march , we'll be there supporting all the SKYLINE OWNERS GUYS FOR THE PARADE TOO , that will be a great day out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.