Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm allowed to try and set up a meet, apologies to admin if it isn't allowed.

Noticed there isn't much activity on here and wanted to try and set up a Shropshire/Mid Wales meet. Hopefully there will be some interest. No point thinking about a date until we have some numbers.

Firstly the location is important and I guess we have a few options, these been:

1. Shrewsbury
2. Telford
3. Wrexham
4. Chester
5. Welshpool

Any other suggestions feel free to add them and throw in your vote for where you think would be best.

Really hope we can get a meet going as my 33 is getting really lonely and needs some company as I feel like I'm the only person in a 30 mile radius to own one. We also have some of the best roads around if we ventured into Wales, it would be a shame not to make the most of it!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm getting the same feeling, dont seem to have many local owners.
something more towards me would be great :)

Arranging a drive to brecon is always fun, some lovely roads on the way and people can join in on route.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like a cracking idea, where abouts are you mate?
Just need a bit more interest now!

·
Alex
153 Posts
a handful of my club are Skyline owners based around Chester, North West & North Wales. We would be up for a meet up one day as we are always out n about :)

·
British by birth, Welsh by the grace of god
7 Posts
im up for a meet if anyone else is, might even be able to arrange a car show at a local site if i get enough intrest?

·
It's not just a skyline, it's family
687 Posts
Im in crewe and travel to wales and chester alot, plus i would love to take my r33 up the evo triangle.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Sounds very interesting indeed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts