Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Got a problem... My lights wont go off :(

I think it is a problem with the stalk itself... its as if I am not turning all the way off, because the sidelights stay on, along with the rear lights, and dash lights.

At the moment I have to disconnect the battery every time I stop, otherwise I will have a flat battery.

I'll take it to the garage as soon as I have time, but until then, any help would be gratefully received.

Chris

E

·
0 Posts
To me it sounds more like a bad earth somewhere.
Have you thought about spending a few pennies on a battery kill switch untill you get round to taking it to a garage?
Dont think they cost much & im pretty sure they can be fitted in the car. Somewhere like Demon Tweeks will probably sell them or even good old Halfords. Save a lot of hassle. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and the prize goes to........

Lisa...

You clever thing you. It was in fact the relay, and I have been informed that it is all fixed. At a cost of just 40 squids. Not bad!

:D

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
I know, get BUster to give you a swift punch to the head, guarantted lights out :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
LOL

BAS what makes you think he wants to hit you, cant you tell they are both joking!?!

Tiggs, for fcuk sakes please dont get him started, we all know what he's like, you dont have to live with it though.:D :D :D

Kris

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Almost forgot in the, errr, the excitement of it all:

Glad you got your problem sorted Mr Boy, least it was nothing more serious.

CONGRATULATIONS to: Tigger, who wins herself a goldfish. Well done Tigger, a relay, who would have guessed it eh.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers guys

The cars back, and happy again...

Although the back pads need to be replaced now :(

They started gringing at me. I called Abbey, they said they are booked up for three weeks!

Any tips?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
lol, just want to keep threads on track thats all guys....and do you want to know summat......I had to ask to get the answer...so I reallly am blonde after all....lol....:angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts