Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with dark grey wheels, giving it some off a roundabout on a57 near worksop 2day about between 430-5. Was a very nice car!

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah must have been i was in pauls dads van has had been to mine to fetch somthing and take it to pauls lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
i thought that was me then but mines waiting for an intercooler so it couldent be Have to laugh cos u thought yours was the green / blue pearlesent on i saw in newark drifting round a rounderbout .... ave a look in my garage photos b3scy was it same as mine ? if it was bugger i will have to respray it i was hoping i had the only silver one round hear .. anyway at least my wheels arnt grey anymore resprayed them last week
cheers lee
ps. saw ure car at santapod other sunday but couldent find u !.. but was nice to see loads a skylines....

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah was very simela to yours think it had a different bumper though....was going that fast only saw it in a blink lol.

Oh didnt realise you was going the fast show, shame you didnt put your car on the stand with ours.

·
Registered
77 Posts
its off the road waiting for a new intercooler for it carnt get one anywhere everywhere is out of stock unless i go for arc or nismo and 1200 quid !!!
i want to go to the show at lincoln but japspeed say they could be another 3 weeks ..
ive tryied everywere so dont want to say iam coming with the car in case its not done..
but i will be there if i can get the parts..
cheers lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts