Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am unfortunately selling my beloved skyline due buying house and insurance reasons. One of the hardest things I am doing.
:(

The skyline is a 1995 R33 GTR V - Spec with stage one mods. The car is probably running just short of 400 bhp. It has a HKS Super Dragger Exhaust, de-cat, HKS Downpipes, Blitz twin cone air filters, Abbey 1 Bar ECU and is running at 1 Bar boost.
The car has never been taken on a track and I could even say thrashed since I'm too scared to push the crazy beast!
Its in excellent condition, and has done about 56,000 miles and has tax and MOT.
The car has an Abbey Motorsport service history and will be serviced by them before I sell it.
Alot of talk on the forum of dodgy cars with no history, well here is your chance to buy a proven and well cared for car with no expense spared.

I'm looking for £15,995

Waqas

Send me a pm, e-mail or call me on 07904 111604 if interested. thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got back from Abbey with my beast. Its had £800 spent on a full service and cambelt change and a few other bits done. The car is now STILL absolutely immaculate and ready to be sold.
Thanks to Mark and Scott at Abbey for the work and for giving me the pleasure of being able to drive their Ford Ka for 24 hours!

Waqas

:angel:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 new Continental tyres just fitted allround!:) Price has now also gone down to £15,495 :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mate, I have used my daily bandwidth for today 60MB which is good I suppose. At least people are viewing.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts