Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stuck in traffic on the M8 Westbound today, I saw an amazing looking R33. Black wheels with polished rims. Gave you the thumbs up cause that was one coooool car. I was in my MR2:)
What a machine. And another one about 10 cars in front of you too no less.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Skyline

Yeah that was me m8, saw your green MR2.Bloody traffic was a nightmare today.Was heading for a photoshoot with the car so ended up 30 mins late. Rims are the new Volks GTS wheels with a titanium gunmetal centre and look great on the car.Caught up with the other silver 33 who was kind enough to let me in infront of him--Thanks......

I have some amazing shots from the guy doing the pic, he only takes £30 for a 3 or 4 hr shoot and gives about 40-60 pics on a disc. I ordered an A2 print from him so all in £65--which is a total bargain for the quality you get....

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
markyboy you need to post pic once you get it.your car looks great even in the pics in the last perth meet.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Pics

Here are a few pics of te car, i have loads of superb ones now all thanks to Ross who did the photoshoot and the photoshop afterwards...

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
looking stunning mate and love those wheels u sure you dont want to show them off at perth today??? lol :dogpile:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
looks amazing.went to pics of the last perth meet.your old wheels wer superb
dont know which look better ??????

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wheels

Yip i loved my old wheels but unfortunatel i they werent in the condition i was wanting and no-one would fully refurb them for me, that and i wanted the car to look a bit harder are the reasons for the new wheels...

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
is that the old rolls royce plant in hillington????

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, thats the one. Luverly so it is. Unfortunatley, I'm in a thrash my car and don't clean mode at the moment, so it looked a bit rubbish.
Very nice motor bud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts