Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah yes! that was another time actually but I do remember that, I was off to Owen developments to pick up my mates supra,

I liked the rims on your car mate what are they... ultralites by any chance?

Sev

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought they were ultralites! they look nice

My LMs are a bloody nightmare, brake-dust is a real hassle to get off those wheels if you leave them for a while, need a re-furb as well

boostcontrol - Fitness-first west swindon? That's me! :)

Wouldn't call it beauty though... more like a money-pit that offers no sexual relief........ there is the exhaust I suppose

I've seen a few skylines around here, grey 32, white 33 and a couple of silver 33s you never know if they're on the forums though...

Sev

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ahh c'mon you're too modest. I worked until recently just opposite at the spectrum building, and looking daily with envy at yer 33 is what finally made me take the plunge and purchase my first Skyline. Thanks buddy- I owe it all to you!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, you're making me blush!

That spectrum building is an abomination! "ooh lets make a building with massive yellow poles and wire sticking it out".... "bob, have a promotion!"

Got big plans for that car, thinking about getting it track-prepped, new wheels, nismo decals, cf blah, blah, blah.........

If youve seen my car lately you'll notice something missing..... the fecking GTR badge! some chav nicked the one from the back a few weeks ago :(

It's probably on some nova or saxo right now, hey-ho

let's see some pics of your motor then!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I've been trying to upload all day- but cannot get it to work- keeps coming up 'file not valid' (?). You may have seen it around mind you. It's a black 33 type M with pretty lairy purple and blue graphics and big 'ol GReddy logo across the door. I'll keep trying with the pics tho'.

·
Registered
615 Posts
yeah, well here goes- 400bhp team dynamics turbocharger, Tein coilovers, apexi FMIC,apexi induction,Greddy boost control and valve, GTR fuel pump, HKS sparks, newly uprated ecu, borla full decat etc. Running roughly 350bhp.
But I still need DECENT injectors dammit!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good spec list!

Yeah standard injectors would probably run out of puff by that level i reckon

You thought about uprating the cams for better torque?

Sev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts