Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
silver r33 on 370 coming into weston super mare, about 2.50pm. anyone on forum. smart!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi james, did not spot wheels,car looked pretty ground hugging oh, how low have you lowered it?
i past you, going in other direction, silver one too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
its got Goodyear lowering springs on it, not sure of the height.

i was amazed when i found out they were goodyear, i didnt think good year made springs.... searched on the web for info but found nothing.

see you around.......

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
either of you had the chance to meet Ray,the 70 year old with the Black UK Spec R34 GTR?

Such a great guy! he lives near the Merc garage,obviously not saying exactly where

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, not yet, know where he works and plays.
great car!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
i'm coming up soonish for Eid,maybe in the GTR as my cousin's still live there,will let you guys know if i do go up

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi there carvolution, see you most days driving past oldmixion school about 3 pm,i counted about nine different skylines, in and around weston.
may be not all members, but would make good meet, yeh!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi there emil, lets us know when coming down,
look forward to meeting you!

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Ok guys, have a look at the Coffee 'n Cake post in the general section, if you're up for it, get in contact with carvolution and me, should be able to sort summat out. Wives/girlfirends welcome. Block the road with Skylines. Oh yes the pigin' neighbours will never trouble me again woooooooohooooo. Come guys you can have your cake and eat it LOL. Look forward to hearing from you. :)

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I take thats a yes then? Mind you looks like Carvolution might be starting a new tutor course, how make the perfect coffee, nice. Roll up roll up everyone could be a cracking get together. Maybe we could alternate it in the weston area, take it in turns? What do you think?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts