Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos was the nice silver R34 that drove past hartside cafe up in alston on sat. forget what time it was but must of been around 4pm. i was parked up in the cafe carpark in my grey r32 gtst.

Omar

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
It wasn't me Omar - even tho I have a nice silver R34 :) . Just wanted to say I love that road up to Hartside Cafe - a fine drive for "playing" with bikers :smoker:

Was once given "biker respect" by a couple of lads I'd tagged along with - as they turned into Hartside Cafe and I carried on towards the M6 with my very green looking wife hanging on to the grab handle and pleading with me to slow down :apuke:

I have family in Blyth & Tynemouth and on my way home to Lancashire I often dive off the A69 onto the Alston road - especially if I'm stuck behind a convoy of lorries & caravans :Uzi:

All Skyline drivers in the north of England should give this road a try - it's got everything the Nurburgring has - apart from armco barriers!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
paula_L said:
Oi Ho
You were over my way n never called .. :spank:

Sorry miss p. i feel bad now. will be up there again soon. i got to try get a few more trips up there before winter sets in. oh im sure i seen u on the a1 heading south the other week. u past me. i was in me dads cars. if it wasnt u some one has a car the same as u lol.

and andy. its a great road ant it. family in blyth. i work in blyth.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well defo ring me next time yer up there , its only 10-15 mins from me.
And yea it could have been me , went to drop some turbos off for craig.
xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts