Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst sorting my pics out and filing them in a better order on my computer I came across these taken at the Silverstone world record for Skylines in 2010.
Just thought I'd post them as a reminder for those that attended and to show others who didn't some of what they missed.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only one i can find online:
Ha..yes there was a lot of white there and that's a great pic of how impressive they all looked at the start of doing a couple of laps on the circuit.

My R33 had gone into hibernation at the time but I attended in the R34 (below) that I'd got as it's replacement.
Was a great day out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry I missed this. Should be tried again someday soon

I bought my Skyline in August 2010 & knew nothing of this awesome day out. Did I have the car and miss it.... or was my car there with the former owner ? I still don't know.

SOC (& the other UK Skyline sites) should pull together & have 1 'must attend if you can' event each year - somewhere fairly central, where all Skylines go on 1 giant club stand / car park or whatever. It would be great to have one show a year where you could get your Skyline mind blown.
Last couple of years both me and the car have been proper poorly :eek:
This time next year though I want to
:Uzi::bash: :bananasmile::nutkick::dance::boxing::bananadie:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was there in my old black 33 was a great day, ex girlfriend destroyed the blue official t shirt but iv still got the white 1 I bought of 1 of the Irish boys lol still got the official book / magazine sumwhere too

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also have the official book which has 23 pages of pics of every car that went around the track.

Raiser..the event was on April 11th 2010 so you would have got yours after the event but if you (or anyone else) want to pm me your reg, model and colour I'll look and see if its amongst the entries and try and send you a pic.
There are some not showing the reg but the majority do.

Below are some other pages that maybe of interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts