Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
JZ>RB according to the missus

I had an RB26 in the shed but that is what the boss said and what she wants is what she gets.

Our home built Datsun seemed to hold off the R35 GTRs quite well when there was finally a bit of grip late in the day LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vangeezer thanks mate it's [email protected] so lots of grunt :)

Lex - lol you're a traitor and you know it;)

Steve - yeah it was amazingly slippy, on that vid it'd dried up a bit but earlier in the day it was like an ice rink!!

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Cool vid.... shame about the weather and your lack of traction, would of loved to see the difference between yours and the 35 in the dry.... What tyres are you running?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool vid.... shame about the weather and your lack of traction, would of loved to see the difference between yours and the 35 in the dry.... What tyres are you running?
Thanks mate - I was really happy with the grip levels - I almost prefer it to a dry track - much easier on the car etc, everything happens much slower:) Everyone seemed to be having heaps of fun!

It's actually pretty close with R35's in the dry. I recently did a sprint with lots of them, I was on kuhmo ku36 road tyres where as most of the 35's were on R888's. It looked as though my 32 was going to take the victory until a well driven 700+ bhp 35 had a run cancelled and ended up doing two runs in a row and getting more heat into his tyres. Even then it was only by 3 tenths that he was quicker, I was amazed at how close all the times were, didn't expect my 32 to be anywhere near as quick as the 35's especially not on road tyres:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts