Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A skyline owners singles club? Well there's gotta be some single men n ladies out there wanting to meet up? (please don't shoot me for this) :rofl:

Andy

T

·
0 Posts
I think you need to try speed dating or something, not look for love on a car forum.....

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Andy I have been told this too that this is not a dating club I have tried them and they are rubbish I am a single female but I agree with them though it is a skyline forum about cars not about dating though

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think that's a really nice idea as you can meet people in a more casual way. Dating sites sound like they're full of weirdos.

Anyway - it seems a few people have met on here anyway. Corsa Girl and Daemon for example (shame you got there first Cat - he's cute ;) ) have met but the forum is still mainly about cars.

I've been single for a while now and I don't meet many guys at work that are my age and the sort of guys I meet when I'm at a club or pub are usually drunk and pervy (not pervy in a good way either).

We could have a Singles Night in the chatroom? Specify a certian time each week? :) Rather than taking over a part of the forum or having long threads that others can read - the chatroom means it's not permanently on display for all to see :)

·
Shuffle up and deal
2,719 Posts
I signed my mate up on 'mysinglefriend' for a laugh. He's now moved in with the girl he met on there!

I feel a bit like Cilla.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
no, this is a bloody car forum.....!!! if your single go to the meets organised by the SOC and then start yer flirting :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
tigger said:
no, this is a bloody car forum.....!!! if your single go to the meets organised by the SOC and then start yer flirting :)
Sorry :sorry:

I'm sure I'll meet some of you at the next SOC Essex meet or at Japfest at donington (going with a couple of mates) :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Spearmint said:
Are they fit, single and female? :D
One is very pretty but attached and the other is just fairly ordinary looking like me but she is also single.

Steady on - we're not on the hunt for blokes (on the hunt for R33's) :D Would just be nice to meet a few single fellas from time to time outside of work. :)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I think it might be a good thing. I know I get married in 2 weeks but there's nothing wrong with going out for a bit of fresh is there??

Only kidding! (or am i?) :dogpile:

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
be like soc swingers club soon lol ........................ i cant see any harm with like minded people on here looking out for someone, preferably with a skyline!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.