Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People,

OK its been 5 months since the site was launched and its getting more users by the day and I`m sure the hard core users from the begining are getting a little bored with the look? Well Martin and Myself have been working on a face lift along with the adding a few more features to the site which we are planing to have online sometime next weekend. This will require the board to be offline for a few hours but it will be worth it.

We are looking for some more users car pictures to use on the top of the page so if you have any that you want on there please E-mail them over. Also if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them up and we can see what we can do.

We will keep you updated on when the site will be down and I would like to thankyou all for your continued support.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
excellent can i suggest more muffet please

E

·
0 Posts
I e mailed Martin some pics to use ages ago but nothing happened. Have you still got them or shall i send a couple more off?

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Pics

I will have to wait for the sun to go down at the beach for some good photo's...:D

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
How about more profile options similar to what sdu recently did.

Faster loading banners for us poor cable modem people who have to wait for them to load before we can post....:cool:

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
yeh, I noticed that pop-up doesn't work, so I have already made changes on the new site to hopefully make it easier for you.

Eddie: Sorry bout the pics, was either busy, or they didn't have the right lighting to edit.

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
gtst lad said:
How about more profile options similar to what sdu recently did.

Faster loading banners for us poor cable modem people who have to wait for them to load before we can post....:cool:
Yeh, one of the banners is 120k. I will see if I can shrink some of those a little.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts