Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have not checked but im told the front brakes on a GTS-T are 280mm,i need some new brake discs so do i have to put 280mm on?im a complete novice with brakes(i can barely manage to change the pads)i have been looking at dba rotors and cant find 280mm ones.....

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Firstly, DBA have discs for every Skyline, they tell me..but you need to bypass the wazurks in the UK who call themselves experts, call oz and get the right answers. On second thoughts, Abbey appear to be getting their act together on DBA stuff, more so than Wallace performance who are now the main importer and still know nothing.

Second, fronts are 280 only on 3 skyline models according to DBA, and I have been into this at great length several times over the last 2 years. Those models are "some" early R32's, the GT4's and the GTS25S which is a higher compression version of the non turbo 2.5.

We have the latter and have now had 2 sets of DBA discs for it, part number DBA953S, I have just requested DBA953XS for next time!

Aitch

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a paper copy of the dba catalogue (skyline page) which lists sizes and part numbers for every model. Pm me your e-mail and i'll scan and mail it, thats goes for anyone interested?

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts