Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got car mapped yesterday in t.d.p in wicklow. had a booost problem since gettin the car i couldnt increase the boost with the pfc no matter wat. the first mapper i took it too couldn find the problem and suggested i get new external wastegate but robbie found the boost issue. it was a incorrectly fitted apexi dump valve.. we also had fuel pump issuses the car stiill had the rb20de (n/a) fuel pump fitted so that needed changing too a sytec motorsport pump..

robbie didnt wanna take the car above 1.1bar as he was shocked to see standard fuel pump still in place and doubted if any internal work was done so the end result is...

425.2 wheel horsepower and 476.3 flywheel horsepower at the 1.1bar he'd decided on.

to be honest i thought there be more of a pushed into seat feeling but there isnt the only real feeling of power ya get is by how fast the speedo is increasing..

robbie thinks a smaller turbo would be better on the car but i not changing it....

t.d.p done a top job and would well recommend them..

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Good figures.If you have a big turbo it has to be on boost to get the push back in the seat on launch.Mine comes on boost t 4000 and then the wheels spin lol,have got some softer rear spring's coming to help get the power down better.Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts