Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a new sticky that's been requested, simply to place any 350GT related sales links, to let 350GT owner's know what's being sold, so don't reply here, but on the for sale thread.

This is not a dedicated for sale section, just a place to post a link to the forum for sale section, rather than posting in the general 350GT section.

Adds posted only here will be removed!

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Your still required to place a post in the for sale section and a link here, otherwise its not fair on others who just might want these bits for another project, don't forget our 350GT bit do fit other cars, so you might stand a better chance of selling them.

If this is not done I will be removing posts.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Tricky, thanks for adding this. Actually, this is better in that once a link is posted in this section, it will stay for a long time regardless of where it is on the For Sale page. I've looked at the "For Sale" section and it seems that its easy for items to get buried away in there rather quickly. Thanks again.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Seeing as I bent Tricky’s arm requesting this I am keen to ensure it doesn’t become a ball ache for him.

So to repeat and clarify…

Notifications/Links only.

Discussions about the item on the actual thread in the Private Classifieds section.

As Hiro said above this is gonna make things much easier for us 350GT/G35 owners so can we please observe the thread rules.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Breaking Infiniti G35 Coupe 2005

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162421252785?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649]

This is a bump thread. (hopefully admin can help me out here)

If anybody is interested in parts for their Skyline 350 GTs, I am breaking a complete 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe, ex demo car with around 2000 miles. Car and Parts are virtually like new. This is exactly the same car as a Skyline 350GT with the only exception that it is badged as an Infiniti and is a LHD. This is a UK car adapted for UK roads, despite being LHD most if not all parts (95%) are compatible.

Please PM me of what you require. I will try to post a list of what is remaining and available with price.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bit pricey for a cat D auto, also doesn't show what been bent in the front apart from plastic.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts