Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate who has recently joined this website ( GTRJames ) has what is known as the skyline Bible. Basically covers everything to do with the nissan skyline and includes info on ALL skyline engines from the RB20DE to the RB26DETT.

It is very similar to this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Skylin...ryZ48444QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

He is going to do a photocopy for me (yeah). And in turn i will be doing a few more photocopies and will be bringing them to The Japshow Final at santapod.

Now i don't know how many pages are in this book, but there is a fecking lot, so i won't be able to do LOADS of copies, but will see what i can do.

So is there much interest in this?

By the way, i must stress that i do not want any payment, and will not start copying loads and posting them to people, just gonna take some to japshow. With that being said, if you get one off me, then you are not at all obilged to buy me a :apint: lol.

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is available as a "free" PDF download from various WEB sites (along with a large number of other techy manuals and stuff), I'm sure if you search this forum (or yahoo) you will find a link that will take you to one of the WEB sites. When I downloaded mine it did take a few searches as some of the sites that came up did not work.

I'll have a search on my home PC (at work just now) to see if I have the link that I used. There is also a full R32 only Workshop Manual available, a R34 one, as well as this R33 all engine manual.

(the high res R33 version is 153Mb in size and is 491 pages long :eek: )

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
anyone have a manual on the non-engine stuff like brakes, suspension, ... ?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is available as a "free" PDF download from various WEB sites (along with a large number of other techy manuals and stuff), I'm sure if you search this forum (or yahoo) you will find a link that will take you to one of the WEB sites. When I downloaded mine it did take a few searches as some of the sites that came up did not work.

I'll have a search on my home PC (at work just now) to see if I have the link that I used. There is also a full R32 only Workshop Manual available, a R34 one, as well as this R33 all engine manual.

(the high res R33 version is 153Mb in size and is 491 pages long :eek: )
I didn't realise, it does look like the high res version when i had a quick look at it earlier, and it did FILL a A4 foldscap folder.

Nevermind, i suppose it it the thought that counts.:gay:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Don't worry Saintsman, the links tend to come and go over time, probably due to the fact that they are "dodgy" copies of a copyrighted publication, if you know what I mean :)

You have a PM :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts