Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need (a working) CD Player unit (one that links to a tape deck also) for a GTS-t.

Cheers,

Alex

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
got a flip front sony cd player boxed up for £60 if thats what you need?

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just looking for a dirt cheap standard one, so it will plug straight in m8 thanks for the offer though.

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
I've got the CD player from my r32gtst (the tape deck part of the double din was bust ). they do change the CD controler connection plugs every now and then so my CD player may not plug straight into your head unit but your welcome to give it a try.

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
i'll bring it down to the surrey meet on thursday if your going (you can have it for the price of a coke with ice and lemon) thinking about it I'm not sure it even works as I've never tried it with a working head unit

E

·
0 Posts
Ive got a std changer thingy thats not plugged in anymore & is just filling the hole up. Is that what you`re after?

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AlexJ,

Thanks for letting me try the cd player, but the guy I sold it to had me put a new one in. So you can have the one you gave me back.

Not sure when the next event is that I'll go to though, cos I ain't Skylining at the moment.

Maybe not anymore, cos I have been looking at a few lotus esprits, a car I have always liked. Toying around at the moment.

Anyhoo, let me know the next event you go to m8.

Cheers,

Alex

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
cool I'm going down Thames Court tomorrow
after that I'm not sure
but no great hurry
maybe if you give it to lisa if you'll see her sooner

esprits are super sweet - I've hankered after a S2-3 style NA or turbo. I got quite a few magazines with buyers guides etc never quite had the balls after all Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious ;) got an mr2 instead :D

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe, there is a nice Claret and Magnolia S3 Turbo and an Azure Blue s4 on a/t in my price range. hmmm :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts