Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been told that the R32GTR clutch was not noticable more springy than the standard clutch.. i really don't want it to be as i spend at least 50% of my driving stuck in a queue crawling to and from work on an industrial estate so ease of driving is important!

I emailed a reputable place and they told me they would recommend an uprated one that would take the same load but be more comfortable to drive than with the R32 clutch... so in that case its probably more comfortable to drive with than the standard R33 clutch :screwy: Hmmm.. i this just the tuner trying to sell me a more expensive product or is it true?

I don't want to be lumbered with a clutch that I don't want to drive on :disappointed:

any info appreciated, i've done the search button thing but not found what i want to know exactly.

Cheers!
PS its currently about 270ATF but i very much doubt i'll ever want it to go over 400ATF

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
R32 GTR clutch is the way forward. I think the R33 is a push type clutch and not a pull which is what you want.

The R32 GTR clutch will be more than enough Ian, I've run with one all year @ 335, 425 and now 488 bhp ath. I've done nearly 30+ drag starts on it and I haven't been shy with the revs at 5000rpm launches.

Trust me, it will be fine and the pedal feel is near on damn the same as a stock clutch. :)

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll trust ya! ...and tell them to stfu and give me the R32 clutch then richie :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts