Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so its a bit of an involed story.

yesterday i went out for a drink with 2 other jap car owners, jimjitsu with a 12 ish second rx7 and tetley with a civic type r. we all rag on each others wheels from time to time but put our differences behind us for a night at the pub in chiswick.

the night was a laugh with the occasional drink (i'm t total) at the end of the evening i ask a girl who had been staring at us for most of the night "whats better an RX7 or SKYLINE?" she ofcourse went for the skyline! anyway we left the pub for the ten minute walk back to jim's place, every group of people we bumped into were asked by jim to choose between the 2 cars. as you can imagine they either picked the skyline or told us to f off! we can't have been more than 100 yards from his front door when we passed 2 guys, one on the phone who didn't look drunk at all, jim of course asked the question to which they guy punched him in the head! shouting "f'ing skyline, ask me again and i'll f'ing kill ya" luckily their were some coppers their which meant the situation was resolved with no major injury, but what the fck, i dunno whats happened to this guy, must have been beaten from the lights buy one when he was in his nova or something. i was unaware that just the word skyline could spark such a reaction.

my advise, don't use the word skyline in chiswick

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it didn't make any sense! if it hadn't been for the coppers i'm sure things would have got out of hands.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I have one question:

If you're tee total, why weren't you driving your mates home????????????

Only kidding. Ignore the idiots and I hope your mates bonce is ok :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 reasons, 1 the pub was no more than 5 mins walk from his place, 2 parking in chiswick sucks and i'd spend 20 mins driving round looking for a space and 3 my skyline is in the garage so i'm driving the misses car with a baby seat in it and k4ty as a number plate..... not cool lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
mates

I'm 6 3, tee total id ov knocked the t##t out

???????????????

shed not sure

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
I would have made the foookin muppet eat his own teeth!!!

I cant stand pissed up wankers like him!

Ive put plenty of those pissed up "big men" to sleep while ive been out trying to have a peacefull night out with the lads.

They just cant controll their own minds when they have had a few jars of pop down their necks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts