Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my r33 yesterday. Which I'm very happy with but need to get it to a tuner to setup all the electrical components boost controller etc as he had a power fc on it previously so needs a few tweeks.

Can anyone recogmend anyone good with the r33 locally?

Thanks kris

·
Registered
836 Posts

Depends where your based mate. There's Indigo situated around Newport I think and there's supposed to be a guy that is really good up mid Wales but not sure what his name is, but I'm sure if you look/search in a couple of the different sections you'll find the info you need as I'm sure I asked the same questions before. You could look at Abbey motorsport, Rb racing or mgt.
Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Indigo have done a lot of work for me and its all been fine but because of their work load they take forever and ever and ever!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Try whifbitz. Its in caldicot. They mainly do supras but they do others aswell. Plus I was speaking to the guy that works in there an hes got a r33 running 5/600bhp I think he said.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone used rsp or bells auto? To really make the most of my mods im goin to need a remap and only they can remap a std ecu other than that im going to have to buy a piggy back or similar and then pay for remap?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts