Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst motoring programme in existance has a modified Skyline on it tonight..
will be interesting to see how badly they get it wrong.. :spank:

7pm ITV4

who is Danny Crawford.. anyone?

"And if you think the Lambo is powerful then just wait until you see the Nissan Skyline in Teenage Kicks… owner Danny Crawford reckons that it pumps out around 850bhp, that’s nearly twice as much as the Lambo. But power isn’t its only virtue check out the other mods that make this Nissan a bit special."

http://www.usedcarroadshow.co.uk/

·
Registered
563 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^ i agree^^^^^^^^^^^^
really really really really bad
i seen him with mr clarkson once when there was 3 gtr's the 32 33 34
it was before i got my skyline and he was talking **** then

·
Registered
922 Posts
IIRC Danny is from the North East and its a blue LM :) not sure if he get's on this forum , he gets on KC's forum, and the register.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
should be interesting then.
they usual feature a chaved up nova, saxo in this slot.. presenters are a joke!
"so do you wanna see what the numbers are!" as the 6 people in the audience wipe the dribble of bordom saliva from their mouths....

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
is that the 1000bhp one by any chance
Thats it

I arranged this feature with the researcher from ITV a bird called Ailda, i sent all spec lists and what not off so hopfully if they can read they shouldnt fcuk it up lmao!

They took him to play at elvington for the day JAMMY [email protected], i couldnt get the day off work to go down either :cya:

Plus Danny knows his stuff so this should be a good feature

This is a truly awsome car!

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
from memory, its currently best part of 900bhp needs to go back to abbey for more mapping last i heard, but its more than capable of 1000bhp.

Mapped @900ish as its an everyday car

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
f**kin stupid b*tch. and only 2minutes and 47 seconds airtime !!!!!!!!! for a skyline with 4 figure tuning capabilities assholes !!!!
also did i hear "going to be the fastest drag skyline in the uk":confused: ?

·
Registered
359 Posts
That was rubbish!! The guy who owned it was way too enthusiatic for my liking! Nice Skyline though. :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
also did i hear "going to be the fastest drag skyline in the uk":confused: ?
Not that I am going to say his car is slow but he has a long way to go to make that the quickest Skyline in the country. He has some serious competition.

That chubby tw*t that presents it has not got a clue. I saw him talking about Japanese cars ages ago. Called an FTO 'a lovely example of a Mitsubishi Evolution' and called a 300ZX 'A Skyline'!!!!!

It is not hard to get the names right they are on the back of the cars you noob :shakehead:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
well cmon the article beofre it they had an old 3 cyclinder corsa valued at 1750......cmon ... youd get one re4ally for around £450 unless youre reallly really daft.........

and yes 2 minutes in the show and nothing ...no build up or owt just .."oo got 800bhp ....and next wee have"...........sooooooooo crap

1 - 20 of 31 Posts