Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not posted in some time. So i just wanted to take a minute to say that owning a skyline rocks! I have had my new skyline for a 2 months but only drove it about 10 times... so far!:devil:

In this period I have been crowded at gas stations, followed for miles, whislted to by females? Almost caused an accident during a drive. Some kids almost hit the car in front of them trying to keep up with me and look back!:spank: I have even been video taped!!!:smoker:

I also got the chance to teach a porsche 911 and a Merc SL a little something about provoking a Skyline!!:boogy:

Strange thing is, i did not want to even drive her yet, i wanted to hide her and build the car first. Looks and engine work to break out for next summer!

So this is very very cool for this to be happening but the car is no where near finished and I dare not challenge anyone with this limiter on it. I do not want to embarrass the Skyline prestige!

Most think of 900bhp right away when they see me pass by. That is so hard to live up to. Plus my goal is only 500bhp.

Oh yeah forgot that after entry to the autobahn she had a nice Corvette for lunch witch has a full on extra 100 hp than i do!:uy:

What an amazing car! We truly are rock stars in the car world!!!:dogpile::dogpile:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
And it never stops.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome to ownership ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess i am infected for life then! Anyone else have a recent case? What has happen to you lately?

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Took her out last night and there was a lot of fireworks shows about.

Thought i would take a slow drive past but couldnt really see anything plus there were a lot of people leaving, so i thought i would make my way home.

On the way home right near one of these displays there is a bridge :D :D :D :D which I happened to have to go under and there were a lot of people walking through it lol lol.

So me being me liking the sound of my Skyline screaming through tunnels decided to share it with these many people walking through.

I went through once and heard woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Had to go through again on the other side to get home this time all i see was cameras flashing. made me grin for a while and i am grinning again now typing this lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's great! I am in Baden Wurttemburg! Koln? what's it doing way out there? In the shop? Let me know what's up, I am waiting on my tein coilovers and looking for some 18's or 19's next, plus i gotta fix that stupid love tap from shipping. They giving me the run around! Curse them! Freakin NYK line! Gonna cost me 500 euro!

I decided to keep the Skyline as a daily show/go/and track day ride! So I'm going to get something else for drifting, i don't wanna cry when the skyline hits the wall, i'd rather just have another like S15 or 14 and not feel as bad except for the fact I gotta replace parts! haha!

Going to be busy building 2 cars at the same time!

So peeps, come with the stories! I want my smile to grow! Do flames come out naturaly or is it just over fueling. My skyline doesn't do it as far as I know, but every now and then when I hear that little pop i like so much coming from the HKS dragger system, I wonder!

haha, sometimes i pull up next to a shiney black car and see if I can see anything happening! LoL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts