Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all I am organising a Karting Grand Prix for the skylineowners as a Christmas Party type of thing.

Place

The Intended location will be the Wessex Raceway which is situtated just north of Salisbury. It has an indoor track and the race surface is proper tarmac and not polished concrete!!! I have been there a number of times and have had a great time. Plus there is a Bar on site!!!

Cost

The cost of this event will be £35 per head if booked before end October or £37 per head if booked after October. Not a lot for a whole afternoon/ evenings entertainment. The event will include, 10 Practice laps, 4 heats, and then 2/3 finals depending on numbers. The event is run so everyone gets an even number of races. The winner will receive a trophy at the end aswell!

Date

The dates I am looking at are Sunday 2nd December or Sunday 9th December The event will be started at 5pm and will run into the evening, again depending on numbers and peoples wishes we can book somewhere to go and have a meal afterwards.

We need a minimum of 20 drivers for this event and there is a maximum of 32 drivers so in the usual fashion please add your name to the list and the day which would be best for you and if you can do both please put both....

Once there are 32 names on the list I will confirm date and require the payment in full. Please only put your name on the list if you can definately make it.

Thanks All

Chris

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Damn you... I was thinking of doing this soon at TRAX.... Thats miles away from me so cant make it... :( But have fun guys :)

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
1] Chris-Vspec
2] Leedanielskyr32
3] jonnybabe
4] braders
5] jimbzx9 (if its the 9th)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Before I commit to the list:
Q. Will we be the only people at this event or will there be others racing against us from outside our club?

Thanks vini

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Before I commit to the list:
Q. Will we be the only people at this event or will there be others racing against us from outside our club?

Thanks vini
This event will be for us only, It will be booked it as a private event, I have provisionally booked the track on both days at 5pm but we need a minimum of 20 to run it.

Come on everyone get your names on the list this will be a great evening!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
1] Chris-Vspec
2] Leedanielskyr32
3] jonnybabe
4] braders (Plus a mate if there is space)
6] Mrs Banter
7] General Banter
8] Big Chief
9] Mrs Big Chief
10 Steve japcar4u
11 toowild

·
South Central Area Rep
270 Posts
bring it on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1] Chris-Vspec
2] Leedanielskyr32
3] jonnybabe
4] braders (Plus a mate if there is space)
6] Mrs Banter
7] General Banter
8] Big Chief
9] Mrs Big Chief
10 Steve japcar4u
11 toowild
12)nismo smurf

1 - 20 of 59 Posts