Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to organize a meet for the members here in the US. but first i would like to find out who all would actualy be seriously interested, and if you are willing to travel if we can get a big group together. i am willing to do the planing and what not and have the meet here in florida. i am right by the beach and the weather is always nice here. i know of a couple spots that we have used before for bbq's and meets for our local forum. i am also open to other suggestions and ideas for locations and whatever else. so let me know what you all think. :cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much is it to put ur car on a boat from ireland to florida? :p
haha probly more that you would want to spend, and i doubt you would get it out of port, i dont know if the US allows you to bring in cars from overseas for "vacation" or whatever, and if they do, im sure it would have to meet all US standards

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it is fun driving rhd cars over here, you get alot of funny reactions..anyways, if you got the cash, do it! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I should be going on vacation towards the end of July/beginning of August to my hometown of Pensacola, FL. Only going to be there 1 week though and my skyline is going to be out of comission for a while.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i saw a blue R33 GTS-T at miami beach last april

exterior was stock but it had an intercooler in the front.

too bad i couldnt take any pics or talk to the owner

yeah there are quite a few down in miami and over in orlando, just none in the little town i live in here on the coast

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i havent really got any reponses of interest, so i dont know if it will happen or not at the moment

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
its a shame.... but america's so big and u guys have so few skylines out there that a meet would cos a lot for everyone involved and would be very hard to organise.... hope some day u do manage to organise something tho and when u do make sure we see lots of quality pictures.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts