·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Ill be there!! Looking forward to this!

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Good lad maccer.
I'm well up for this and i've been in contact with Jurgen too.
I think a north east convoy is at least needed - Mandy n Marks job methinks?
Maybe look into accomodation if folks are staying the weekend?
This will be such a mega event.

Maccer what about getting somone to film it and sell it on here mate?

Sorted the Monday off from work aswel.
So a nice long weekend for me :bigthumb:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
we are looking for someone to proffesionally film this and we should hopefully get it onto a dvd, this is a definate guys we need you all to make sure you will DEFINATLEY ATTEND this as it will be a WORLD RECORD attended by GUINESS WORLD RECORD PERSONELL, so we need to make this as huge as possible, it will be the biggest EVER skyline attendance/track day.........Its a once in a lifetime attempt, we will list all members/vehicles in TOTAL NISSAN in a write up, one to show yr kids/grand kids............

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I would like to be involved in this but might be working.Having gone to Skylines at the Pod some time ago when from memory there 90+ members with there name down to go and the actual people who turned up - about 10.As the press coverage has been arranged I hope BC and Maccer are not let down.Cheers.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Neil -will be arranging a convoy next year -Ill also be staying overnight. No worries -ill organise everyone North east with mark -expect lots of PMs!

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
eeeerrrrrr. Iv to go to a wedding on the 9th and it's my young lad's bday on the 10th but ill see about getting a boat over on the saturday night and try get there early sunday morning.

Can anyone tell me how long a drive it would be to the track from hollyhead.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
eeeerrrrrr. Iv to go to a wedding on the 9th and it's my young lad's bday on the 10th but ill see about getting a boat over on the saturday night and try get there early sunday morning.

Can anyone tell me how long a drive it would be to the track from hollyhead.
Thanks
232 miles. 4 hour 3 mins according to googlemaps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts