Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, can you all help me out please, I've noticed that plenty of people are using the Original Parade thread to talk about various things, which is fine but if you got various things to "chat" about like who's sharing what room ;) can you please put it in here, that way it cuts down on the time that I have to spend checking posts for relevant questions and so forth, I'm not spoiling your fun but it'll take me ages to go through and read everything, thanks alot for your co-operation. Whos's sharing who's room???:nono::nono: Me I'm just old and innocent! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi maccer are there any camping facilitys close by to this event? As wife and kids are coming and refuse to hotel it. LOVELY!!
Hi buddy, you could've put this question on the proper thread, but no worries, I'm led to believe that the campsite is next door to Silverstone. Camping? Great fun. ;)

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
Hi maccer are there any camping facilitys close by to this event? As wife and kids are coming and refuse to hotel it. LOVELY!!
Go to the ITSUK.COM website. It tells you all about the camping and night entertainment. :grinno: :dogpile:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Who's up for drinks the night before (those that aren't camping). Im going down with Gizmos Nismo and meeting up with Yella -any more?

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
Folks, can you all help me out please, I've noticed that plenty of people are using the Original Parade thread to talk about various things, which is fine but if you got various things to "chat" about like who's sharing what room ;) can you please put it in here, that way it cuts down on the time that I have to spend checking posts for relevant questions and so forth, I'm not spoiling your fun but it'll take me ages to go through and read everything, thanks alot for your co-operation. Whos's sharing who's room???:nono::nono: Me I'm just old and innocent! ;)
Thought this was appropriate one...various things to talk about.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought this was appropriate one...various things to talk about.
No problem mate, sorry I put this up for people if they want to chat in general and have a bit of a laugh with one another and therefore that would keep the original thread open for your type of question, sorry for the confusion. Cheers.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
HMMM Tent-bed tent-bed....
LMAO :bounce::bounce:

Hotel booked car at least running, some tidying up and all sorted :D

Just read the original post way back in April 09 and now its almost here !

Is going to be one amazing day, Video camera will be out will make an awesome little project to edit together :D

·
4,870 Posts
when i went to pod end of march i was freezin and that was in a tent sharing with a boy and he was like a walking heater.... still gonna be freezin we live in england rememeber! lmfao

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Last show I went to and camped I woke up to snow on my tent :O Cant remember what it was, near an airport and it was bloody cold, Hence why i have gone the hotel route this time.

The time before that was a rockingham and the showers were fecking disgusting.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
How much is the roomshare only got loads of things going on car between now and then. so funds will be lowish??
If you get a twin with someone it'll be £35 where Mandy is staying, Number is on the original thread

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.