Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people have alot of things going on at present, and costs arn't easy at the mo. Any one else coming up to silverstone for this? It would be great to see everyone, and we need more cars to attend and make this a truly special day and support the club, also make sure that our world record will never be beaten, everybody taking part will have thier names listed in Total Nissan Mag. Cut off date for the event is 13 March, Hope you can make it, thanks for your help. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
We need more cars please

FOLKS! WE NEED MORE CARS, MORE 32s 33s 34s STAGEAs 350GT/G35 GTR 35s WE'RE UP TO 250 CARS CAN'T WE GET TO THAT MAGICAL 300 CARS. ANYONE FROM ANY AREA COME AND GET YOUR NAMES DOWN PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T DO ANY OTHER SHOW THIS YEAR BE PART OF THIS ONE! OUR CLUB NEEDS US SO DOES OUR CHARITY! C'MON DON'T THINK ABOUT IT JUST DO IT

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know you don't need reminding but going to do it anyway. Folks times ticking on. We need you all! Once this happens there's no going back a complete one off event! It won't happen again. So no good you thinking I'll miss it this time and do the next one. There won't be a next one.Need more 32s, 33s, 34s, Stageas, 350gt/G35s, GTRs, March 13 cut off for additions and payments.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd definately like to attend but I'll be working until 4am Sunday morning. What time are the gates opening because I could always drive up after? Probs arrive 630-730 if I leave at 5am. I'm not too fussed about looking around the show, but would like to help make up the numbers for the record attempt and obviously be a part of it. I could always get a couple of hours kip in the car at some point lol

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd definately like to attend but I'll be working until 4am Sunday morning. What time are the gates opening because I could always drive up after? Probs arrive 630-730 if I leave at 5am. I'm not too fussed about looking around the show, but would like to help make up the numbers for the record attempt and obviously be a part of it. I could always get a couple of hours kip in the car at some point lol
Be great to have you on board buddy, you have PM, cheers.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Got a local club meet this thursday going on mate, and there are a couple of Skyline owners there as well so I'll give em a prod to see if they're intereted..

I'll let you know either way

Kev

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.