Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, check out this fantastic event and make sure you jump in if possible!

This is gonna be a freakin big meet and one hell of a picture. :boogy::boogy::boogy:

Check out the link and if you wanna join, drop Maccer on here a PM, he will add you to the list. :)

Also there will be the possibility of doing track work. The track work part is organized by our track maniac Bruce-m on here. Thread can be found in section "General" too.

Hopefully see some of you in UK then. :cheers:

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116384

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Joe, it´ll be a massive meet at Silverstone circuit in UK. At the moment we´re talking 250 Skylines, but aiming for 300+. Check out the link above for details. The meet is organized by Maccer (media rep on here). So he´ll be able to give you further details about it. If you´re really interested in sponsoring it, you need to talk to Bigchief (aka Keith) on here and discuss things. :cheers:

Regards,
Karim

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, don´t forget to sign in on this, we still need a few cars to make it, so don´t miss out on this fantastic event!

I already have my tickets all done and paid. :)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, definately.

I also need to put a face down to the well known Smore the HKS whore :rofl:

Looking forward to meeting you guys over in UK then! :cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi m8!

Iam tryin to be there, just have to mobilisize some more german skyliners...
then i would come with my 2 babes to silverstone... but first i have to check a place ta sleep^^

Hope that everything works fine!

cheers
Nic

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good to me Nic!

Let me know if you're up for it or not. We could meet up at Silverstone for a chat then. :)

By the way, just noticed you wrote "frankfurt" as for your location. Do you live there? If so, give me a shout dude, we're in the same town! We should meet up then. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Totally forgot to post on here.

Been there and joined this great and unique event. Never seen so many Skylines at one place. Having all these cars on track the same time just looked amazing!

We made the record, so a good outcome really.

Thanks to Maccer and all others involved for organizing it, well done. :bigthumb:

Thanks to the guys I've met there for chatting, laughing, etc. :cheers:

Thanks Keith for taking me round for drifting, was great to meet you and your lovely wife again. :cuddle:

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Totally forgot to post on here.

Been there and joined this great and unique event. Never seen so many Skylines at one place. Having all these cars on track the same time just looked amazing!

We made the record, so a good outcome really.

Thanks to Maccer and all others involved for organizing it, well done. :bigthumb:

Thanks to the guys I've met there for chatting, laughing, etc. :cheers:

Thanks Keith for taking me round for drifting, was great to meet you and your lovely wife again. :cuddle:
ah dude! went looking for you but couldn't find you, damm:(

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I know mate, couldn't find you either. :(

Plenty of people I missed unfortunately. Made the long way and still didn't get to talk to everyone. Just not possible to catch everyone really. Even missed my life saver Damo. Couldn't find him and then he gave me a ring when we had just left. :cya:

Anyway, hopefully next time dude. And it'll be a good cold :cheers:

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts