Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could those going to the parade (10/11th April 2010) let me know if you want a convoy organising? I'm travelling down the Saturday 10th but not staying at the campsite -I have a cosy B&B booked (Gizmos Nismo also coming with me -same B&B). I could easily arrange a convoy for the sat with various "pick up points". or -for those those travelling down early the Sunday -could also arrange that we meet in Silverstone so we arrive together?

We intend to meet up with the guys on the Sat night for a few drinkies -more the merrier.

So -if you are coming from the North east -please add your name if you want to convoy down together. Ta

1) mandyn - going Saturday but staying in B&B. (Northallerton)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
2 ) Yella Same as, Lincoln but can meet where ever

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3) Chrisc -Saturday.

Wardy -you cant kip in the car!! id feel awful eating my full English knowing you were staring and drooling through the windows! £35 quid -get saving! Number for our B&B is 01327 857458. You could always share with Gizmo -lol.

Chris -excellent news you are in same B&B -will be a laugh. Ideally id like to get there about 2pm ish so make a day of it -what you reckon?

I know Laura X wants to meet up for drinks in the evening too.

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
3) Chrisc -Saturday.

Wardy -you cant kip in the car!! id feel awful eating my full English knowing you were staring and drooling through the windows! £35 quid -get saving! Number for our B&B is 01327 857458. You could always share with Gizmo -lol.

Chris -excellent news you are in same B&B -will be a laugh. Ideally id like to get there about 2pm ish so make a day of it -what you reckon?

3) Chrisc -Saturday.
4) Neil - Saturday in B&B - A19 Doxy Park then South to meet Mandy and Tony.

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
3) Chrisc -Saturday.

ill prob just be doing the sunday as the better half is working sat. so ill have a fully english in bed nur nur :booty: lol

any one else just doing the sunday ?

wardy

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Yes mate we all are just doing the sunday, however seeing as maccer wants everyone to be on the stand by 9am we are all going down on the saturday and staying over

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Yes mate we all are just doing the sunday, however seeing as maccer wants everyone to be on the stand by 9am we are all going down on the saturday and staying over
ill be in the audi mate still need a engine for the GTR im more than likely just going to drive down early.

wardy

·
Registered
238 Posts
3) Chrisc -Saturday.
5) Stoz- saturday got a hotel, billingham can meet

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Paid and can't wait Mandy.
This is gonna be epic!!!:bigthumb:

·
skyline newbie
133 Posts
ive just sent payment to mark for my ticket to the parade and am gonna ring the bnb in the morning n try to book a room.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
3) Chrisc -Saturday.
5) Stoz- saturday got a hotel, billingham can meet
6) robbo - going saturday staying in travelodge 3mi from Sstone, will meet anywhere

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.