Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys and gals,
I was just wondering where you guys order aftermarket parts for your skylines here in the states? I know for alot of companys its easier to specifically go to their website but i was just wondering. I appreciate all the info. Thanks in advance y'all.

-James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Howdy guys and gals,
I was just wondering where you guys order aftermarket parts for your skylines here in the states? I know for alot of companys its easier to specifically go to their website but i was just wondering. I appreciate all the info. Thanks in advance y'all.

-James
Im in the same boat. What have you come up with?? I am looking to replace some (old) parts on mine to keep her running strong, but having a hard time finding things. I expect it to be difficult to source but not impossible. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
i shop around for the cheapest price + shipping...whether it be rhdjapan, ebay, nengun, justjap, amazon. I've mainly bought parts from rhdjapan.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here in the UK I've always found Conceptua Tuning have been very helpful and able to source everything I've needed, I've had quite a lot of parts recently restoring my R33, I don't know if they do but if they post to the USA they may also be able to help you.

www.conceptua_tuning.co.uk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts