Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Looks a bit like a good old Super Miarafury. Dont think i`ve spelt that right. The old 2ltr Fiat twin cam sideways machine.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would be a fun project to stick a big turbo'd lump in one and take it to santa pod !!

E

·
0 Posts
Found this. I had to register so not sure if the link will work. No pics im afraid as its only an example. The auction house is shut till 4 pm tommorow. give is a kiss

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
There was one on our stand at Santa Pod - fascinating piece of kit although the wing mirrors make it look as if it should be pulling a caravan IMO.

Good site that Eddie - just registered - D'oh more hours in front of the screen!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Theres a lotta skylines on that site !! I wonder what sort of a shed some of these grade 1's are !!

Moff

·
Registered
303 Posts
you think these are cheap a proper kpcg10 with the 2.0 twin cam
engine will fetch approx £25000............and a ken marie version that is a fast back like a mustang fast back are worth fortunes £35000 up wards.....a pcg10 which has a L20 engine fitted same engine family as the old 240z engine are realatively cheap approx £3000 or so depends on what spec.

Been looking to get one but you need to see these before buying no good just looking a piccies............. the original performance skyline , the skyline name has been used since 59 but the first cars where just normal saloons.

Mark Gillam

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
£35,000 !! I didn't want a gold plated one !!

I'd love to see one of these babies in the flesh, or find a website with loadsa pics on. Any one know of one ?

Although I'd imagine they are very few and far between, bit like the Austin Cambridge or the Morris Minor Split Windscreen Low ration Rear axel 803 cc that my old man keeps banging on about which was his first car !!

Moff

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jock, go get a digi cam, camera, photo phone or summink and email me 4000 pictures of it please (oh if you could make sure it is polished first aswell !!!!!).

That would be super fan dabby dozy.
(Hopefully swear filter wont block my email address!!
[email protected]

Moff

1 - 20 of 36 Posts