Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
RB Racing Rotors
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some parts brand new in their boxes i bought for my R34 4wd build

The cars near completion but i have lost interest in the build now and another cars caught my eye so i am selling everything off.. The car included so see the classifieds on here and pistonheads as of 4/2/2020

- Brand new Tomei Ti exhaust (The loud one) for BNR34 GTR still in box and sourced from Wayne Taylor at Autoextreme - £950 collected

- Brand new TRUST Greddy 100mm FMIC TYPE 23F for BNR32 R33 R34 from RHD Japan - £850 collected

- Brand new Nismo Super coppermix twin plate clutch PUSH Type - BNR32 Push types or R33 GTST Push type - £1000 posted to UK mainland

-----------------------------------------------------------

These parts above cost me quite a bit more with shipping, import duty and not to mention the 3-4 week wait times. Exhaust was £1100 odd, Intercooler was £1020 and clutch was £1280

All parts new in their boxes with verification cards and part numbers etc.

I can meet you up to an hour from either Birmingham B48 7SQ postcode or LD1 post code Mid Wales, depending on location or you can collect from either postcode.

I don't always get the notification email for this forum so contact me below and i can reply quicker.

Email me for a faster reply - [email protected]
Phone: 07974 108 190

Thanks
Jamie

--------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts