Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am unfortunately dropping the price of my beloved skyline due to timewasters.

The skyline is a metallic silver 1995 R33 GTR V - Spec with stage one mods. The car is probably running just short of 400 bhp. It has:-
- HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
- de-cat
- HKS Downpipes
- Blitz twin cone air filters
- Abbey ECU and is running at 1 Bar boost.

The car has never been taken on a track and I could even say thrashed since I'm too scared to push the crazy beast!
Its in excellent condition has tax and MOT.
The car has an Abbey Motorsport service history and has just been serviced. I spent £800 with them including having the cam belt changed. The car has also 4 brand spanking new continental tyres allround and the tracking done as well.
Alot of talk on forums of dodgy cars with no history, well here is your chance to buy a proven and well cared for car with no expense spared.

I previoulsy advertised the milage as 58k miles. I have carefully studied the mph coversion since I read a post about it and the great news is it is 41k miles. I have proof of this.

I am pricing the car at £14,750 for a quick sale. Don't be wary at this price, it is immaculate with a history to back it up.
Please no offers or p/x.

Waqas

Send me a pm, e-mail or call me on 07904 111604 if interested.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale and very rare to find such a well looked after and mint example at this price.

:cool:

BTW, love the new forum style.:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale, don't be put off by it being on sale for so long since I have genuinely not had anyone come and see it. You will not find a more cared for R33 GTR for the price.

Waqas:angel:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good luck with the sale. If only I would have knew before I purchased this gts4. I'll be in the market for a GTR in a year and hopefully I'll find as good of a deal on it as you are selling this one for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts