Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BigBoy
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
Today, Sat 10th Nov, is the worst day of my life :(

She's up for sale, i'll try my best with what details to put...
As a note though, i am looking to get min £9400 ono for her, and will consider a PX. I'm looking for an S14a, with under 70k miles, and ideally cream leather, thats it ! :) ,

Details :thumbs:
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-Turbo
1998 - on an R plate
Registered in Japan late 98, sold to Honda for PX in 2004, sold at auctions as a Grade 4.5 to UK trader, sat on forecourt for 2 years as trader was trying to sell for nearly £14k, so thats 1 jap owner, and 1 Stuie owner. I have the papework for all this..
Bought with 39k miles, now on 52k miles (7k of those long distance motorway driving). All genuine miles, with proof.
Silver, all standard except for an Apexi Intake, and 2 go faster stickers :wack:
Will have 12 months MOT & 6 months Tax too, as its being done this weekend
3 Silko oil changes since owning, 1 full recent service by Buffy (from the SXOC), Nissan Lamda sensor fitted recently too. Consult reports car running lovely jubbley too..
Insured through A-Plan, well... for me, they charge me £670 full comp :)
Sony R5 DVD MP3 System with Wireless (u can get a wireless TFT for it..)
I have done my Q's & A's as to what i would ask, but anyone else, feel free to ask anything
She gets handwashed once per week, but i only apply Megs stuff once every 8 weeks, as its dam hard work !
I uploaded loads of pics to Photobucket, i'll post some here, then follow the links to see the rest. Pics with me in the car, the car is in motion, cameraman was just good with his cam, makes me look stationary !

For reference too, those that know me in South Wales will vouch for this car, and know its looked after

----------------

---------------------

-----------------------

---------------------------

----------------------------

--------------------------

With Lights (was braking!)

----------------------------------------------------

I think if u click on: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p108/StuartUK30/R34GTT/
It will take u to the folder where i have like 32 pics of the car, engine, alloys, etc etc, all there

Possible Q's & A's

Why are you selling it ?
2 Reasons, always wanted this car, had it nearly a year now, but miss what I used to have, an S14a , and she loves super (fuel that is), would rather spend my money on chicks and so on than fuel !

Surely there are some faults with it ?
Nope, theres only 1 mod on it, an Apexi intake, more u mod, more u gotta worry, less u mod, less u gotta worry !, has worked for me, on this car and my last….

Would I need to buy anything for it if I bought it ?
No, tyres are all good, not long been serviced, Silko oil inside, had Nissan lamda sensor fitted too, brakes ok, all is good

Are there any dents or battle scars ?
Yes, well, No, theres no dents, but there is a battle scar on the driver side front bumper, u can just about see it in the pics, and the normal stone chip marks u get from driving. Can be T-cutted out as I been told, or a proper job done by Chips away, but they want £190 !

What does she do fuel wise ?
Same as a 200sx :)

Do you know the cars history ?
Yes I do, bit of tracking down stuff shows up a lot, 1 jap owner, 1 uk owner (that’s me). I have the original pack that comes with the car, the books, all in Jap mind, and more importantly, I have the Service book from Japan, showing when each service/check was done. The paperwork from the auction to reflect it’s a grade 4.5 car
-----------------------------------------

Let me know what u think, or my email: [email protected]
As i'm in no rush to sell, this for the time being, is advertised on here, and the other skyline boards and SXOC.

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
I know it's a lovely, clean example mate but sorry to say I don't think you're gonna get min £10k for a near standard GTT in the current market :(

Good luck tho ;)

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
it looks awesome m8
but the market is no good for selling nowadays
if i had the cash would definitely take it off your hands
good luck with the sale
free bump :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok I am still very new here but here we go. How hard would be to get to the states. I am kinda jumping the gun here cause i have 15 months in Iraq comming but want to know how hard it would be to get here.

·
BigBoy
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
very very hard, followed by a No, u wont get it there :)
Paul walkers Skyline is for sale in the States, over $100k i think too :D :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
R34 Gtt

I am very interested mate. Hard to find a standard one nowadays. Would you take 9k for it? I still need to get the funds together but if i know how much i need it will give me something 2 work towards. Cheers

·
BigBoy
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, i would take 9k for it, only from someone from here or the SXOC
As i said at the top, i dont need to sell, but it would help me out with getting another S14a , oh, and keeping 2 credit card companies happy.. :D :D
She's my daily drive, does me proud, and most importantly, she's a MANUAL, and got low miles :)

PM me if u need to know anything :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts