Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

We have just taken delivery of a load of polished stainless steel skyline hot pipes :D

These are to replace the standard dull hot pipe to compliment the looks of any engine bay.

Made from T304 Stainless Steel mirror polished and 60mm bore all the way through.

These retail at £59.99 but we can offer you guys a discounted price of £54.99 including delivery :)

Also as we have a load of these in as a new product we are willing to offer a group buy if people are interested? Get your names down and we will work out a cheaper price for you all.

1) L33VRS
2) Want_That_1
3) julio2906
4) ukdelsol
5) King_Rat

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Looks good, why don't you also make the turbo intake pipe? It will be the perfect kit.
I know HKS make one for silly money and Apexi (have) had one too but almost impossible to get. The other alternative is the silicone ones but we want the shinny stuff!

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
Stupid question maybe but i take it this will fit a providing you have a front mount....i dont have one of your fmic's so will it still fit?

cheers.

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
i really want an intake pipe doing in stainless aswell :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.