Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out from HMV that the Duke Marketing vid/DVD 'The Skyline Story' has been delayed again. Now it wont be released till 22nd Sep.
Can anyone confirm this? :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
106 Posts
September???

I thought it was delayed from July to November. Mine is on Pre-order from WWW.PLAY.COM

price: £13.99 Delivered

availability: Due for release on 17/11/2003
RRP: £16.99 You save: £3.00 (17%)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
It'll be out of date straight away cos the 35 skyline will be out by the time they have fannyed around.
How hard is it to splice some vid together ?
Not a 'year' hard surely ?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Pre-ordered this a long time ago..... the continued delays are really getting on my t1ts now.
By the time it eventually comes out it'll probably be classed as a 'vintage' or 'classic' car DVD :rolleyes: :mad:

B

·
0 Posts
Im saying nothing :D :D :D :D :D "skylines *cough* and *cough* Skyscrapers *cough*"

on a serious note theres all sorts of things that can go wrong .. im sure i read somewhere that the Producer left halfway through the production .. to be this late they must be completely re- cutting the entire film .. Cutting footage that somebody else shot would be a nightmare ..

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, I'm still waiting for the duke effort.
Steve, got my copy of Skylines & Skyscrapers today. Absolutely Bostin. It's a real pleasure to do bussiness with people who deliver when they say they will.
Top notch ol' bean.
Really looking forward to your next offering, specially if it features more from the UK scene.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Floyd

Glad you enjoyed it m8

the 2nd will indeed feature a whole lot more UK based footage .. beginning with the Rockingham track day next spring.

S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts