Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
right people ive just been on the blower to galway karting, he has us penciled in now for the sunday evening 3pm for half hours sessions between the lads picking the best out of each session and maybe getting a spot price for the winner, plenty of parking too, its €40 per session and will probably work out cheaper depending on the numbers. we will also be doing a photoshoot before hand just to pass the time lol,

so put your names on the list for the karting if you are up for it and are going to hang around to do it.

http://www.pallaskarting.com/

huge track and one of the most demanding too, also quick as fook karts.

1. Mick
2. Shane

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
I ya bring it on. Can we bring our own gokart out on track ?? LOL

Can't copy and paste on the ipod so stick me down please.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what he said...
or is it sunday???

if its sat or sun you can put my name down :)
sunday mate, down you go :D
Do you need to bring anything like helmets etc?
no im sure they have them there but if you rather have your own then im sure its all good.

1. Mick
2. shane
3. merv
4. Tommy M
5. Gavin G
6. alanlhcr32
7. Cruising_R32
8. Sandstorm

·
Registered
89 Posts
Depending on what time we're heading up north, could be on the cards. What the plans for fri/sat.?

·
S2K member
369 Posts
Saturday afternoon proper meet, will need a few hours to ogle all the mint motors coming along. I have location sorted about half hour from hotel, plenty of space, go on the piss sat evening then !

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
I like your thinking buddy, I'll be seeing you at the bar :alco:
just dont stand on me at the bar ill be the one on the ground.:alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::alco::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun:

·
Registered
609 Posts
are many people headin down on friday? im there from thursday lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts