Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know that recently i took the forum to the next level of growth, ive registered skylineowners.com as a limited company.

A few facts for you guys.

1, The traders subscriptions cover the server costs, depending on the size of band width we are currently using, as its growing it gets increased to suit.
2, The forum's merchandise is sold at cost, which in effect actually costs me money ie; phone calls, running costs etc.
3, The amoumt of fuel used by me at local and national meets/events is part paid as part of the growth and promotion of so.com.
4, since buying the so.com ive invested extensive time/money into making so.com a more recognised part of the skyline community.
5, Any extra monies recieved by way of profit will be and ive posted since to invest in a fleet of vehicles to be used by the members of so.com.

This wasnt and at no intention bought by me as a profit making scheme, as everyone knows my dedication to this place is second to none, it always will be, ive given and will continue to do so my heart and soul into making so.com a successful and friendly place to be a member off.

kindest regards keith.....:cheers:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
and ill be here with you mate helping any way i can.:boogy:

onwards and upwards buddy:cheers: :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys its all forward progress, as it will help in our enjoyment of our cars, and now i can really push so.com to greater heights and even more recognition. It will enable me to put in the new plans/ideas for a full years calender of events, for all our members.......keith

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you have the biggest vote of confidence from me keith and if you need help i will give you a hand, work and gf permitting :) and as gb says can we go sideways please as its more fun :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
As a newbie still, im really impressed with the community here! Its very similar to a large nationwide dub club im part of, very friendly and very cool!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I aint been around long. But believe me when I say I love the atmosphere both online and at meetings and did so from the off. Its my intention to help make this place better and help any other member as much as I can. A big thanks to Keith and everyone else who helps keep us on our toes. :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
tottaly agree mate think some forward thinking for next year will see some massive meets and more to the point track days galore best of luck bigchief on the coming years and may they be plentyfull

·
Registered
605 Posts
no need to explain yourself to us lot mate, we all have every confidence in you and the whole community here. After all there are not many people so committed to the project as you (your at almost every meet no matter where it is!!!)
this place is on the up, everyone who is not retarded can see that, and that IS the only reason recent events have happened.
You may have "enemys" mate, but one things for sure, you got a damn site more friends.
onwards and upwards so.com

all the best paul.

·
Registered
812 Posts
got my support :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
i didnt know much about you till i joined,your achievements are legendary and you have taken your time out to help many people for nothing well done kieth.not many like you:)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts