Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Admins have come up with the great idea of having all areas meet up for a day or even 2 at Alton Towers!

Just a couple of days of ice cream, roller coasters, good banter and laughs!

No date has been set yet but the general consensus would be to go sooner rather than later. So we really want to gauge interest, who's up for it?

Family and friends are welcome!

Would anybody be interested in heading over? factoring in the extra cost of ferries etc

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,583 Posts
Alton, Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire ST10 4DB

For anyone looking to throw it on sat nav etc.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well it defo won't be cheap, ferry from Dublin to Holyhead would be between €250 -€350 return depending on when its booked, then Holyhead to Alton is about 120 miles A55, M56, M6 so that's probs about 100 euro on petrol give or take. Then beer and whatever else.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Si, you bringing that machine with ya bud? would love to see it, and ps count me IN, i love rides haha.
that would be the idea! keeping an eye on my splitter though:dogpile:

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
definately up for this :dogpile:
great, where are you based in Ireland?

we would be going from Dublin Port to Holyhead, assuming some time around June/July/August but date to be confirmed

Alton, Staffordshire ST10 4DB, UK

Let me check out some rough ferry prices

edit: approx 350euro return for 2 adults and 1 car, potentially going on a friday morning from Dublin, back on the Sunday or Monday

once confirmed with admin, I will update this thread

get your names into a list!

·
Registered
183 Posts
just to add i work in liverpool ,i see theres boat deals on at the minute from the echo newspaper something crazy like £40 return or each way il look into it and report back , plus in the english sun newspaper theres 2 for 1 tickets to get in cuz its £45 pound a head to get in

1 - 15 of 15 Posts