Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Backyard Mechanic
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd give a decent trader a bit of feedback, got to say what a decent guy Scotty is, met him a few weeks ago now after he had just got back from drifting. He knows his stuff and really goes out his way to make sure you are happy and sends parts super quick, highly recommended for any skyline part you want/need :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
I'll second that ... very friendly guy and willing to help out ....

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Yes i agree with that, top bloke goes beyond the call of duty to help out.
Has opened after 9 pm on more than one occation for me, i cant speak highly enough of scotty!!
BTW if you are reading this scotty i will get that ign amp up to you this week

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
been hearing good things scotty keep up the good work mate you have the full support of our club and long may you prosper

·
Registered
123 Posts
i must say i have had a few things from him and they have always been sound, although when i got a price for a propshaft and gearbox from him a few days ago i found him a little dear and then found his buy it now prices on ebay to be quite a bit cheeper than he told m4e for the same parts. thought we got a discount for being club members. nice bloke though and v helpfull.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
buy it off e bay then if its cheaper and are you sure it is the one you were offered thats on ebay?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts