Skyline Owners Forum banner

SkylineSi's Project: White Nissan Skyline R33 GTST S2

149K views 530 replies 101 participants last post by  SkylineSi 
#1 · (Edited)
Jan 2008: Bought a stock White Nissan Skyline R33 GTST S2 from japan, have not got it yet, its still sitting in japan waiting for the boat!!

Some Details

'97 Nissan Skyline ‚f‚s‚r−‚s ‚l
Chassis Prefix : ECR33
F5 | White
2500 cc | 73,000 kms
Condition Grade : 4.0
Shaken Registration 08/12

Project Power Target is 350bhp at the wheels, maybe more :)

Rear

Interior

Front

Rear Seats

Front Seats

I'll try and keep this project thread up to date with lots of pics for you pic whores out there:uy:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Update ~ 13/11/2007

my lonely skyline is still sitting on the docks in Nagota Japan waiting for a boat

Hurry the fook up!!!

No ETA on the boat as of yet either, i could be waiting, but it gives me time to sell my current car(not good time for selling though!!)

Plus side is that if it arrives in Jan, the VRT will be cheaper as its technically a year older by then

I have a parts stash in my room already, it consists of H1 HID kit, new NGK plugs, HKS heat sheild, my pioneer bluetooth stereo and power enterprise oil filter

Car would get a full service when it arrives consisting of cam belt, all belts, fluids, filters

Then comes a clifford alarm and a few defi gauges, then after that we will see

#165 ·
Then comes a clifford alarm and a few defi gauges, then after that we will see
I'd get this done first m8, you will problems getting insurance without a CAT1 on an import. I had a nightmare (they insured me initally with no theft cover till I put the CAT1 in).............

Nice motor, can't see any rust in the usual places ;)

DS

#14 · (Edited)
Update ~ 20/11/07

Just got word that the skyline is due to arrive in dublin on the 3/1/2008 in Dublin Port

Also got the GP Thunder Pro H1 HID kit, nice little parts stash growing steadily in my room

If i have done my sums right, i should have a nice lump left over when everything is done and dusted, hmm wonder what i can buy :)

#16 ·
Just got word that the skyline is due to arrive in dublin on the 3/1/2007 in Dublin Port

Also got the GP Thunder Pro H1 HID kit, nice little parts stash growing steadily in my room

If i have done my sums right, i should have a nice lump left over when everything is done and dusted, hmm wonder what i can buy :)
read again mate lol

#15 ·
buy me one of the time machines the japs use as it seems that it lands here in january a year before it gets shipped???:rofl::rofl:

#21 ·
Update ~ 14/12/2007

Got all my documents in the post today, car is confirmed on the boat and is due to arrive on the 27th of DECEMBER!!!!!!! what damm good pressie to me!!

can not wait!!:dogpile:

#22 ·
Update ~ 29/12/07

Well i think i spotted the boat arriving in yesterday from what i can gather, got all the documents sorted and hopefully off to the brokers for clearance on Monday! can't wait

fingers crossed, i should be able to pick it up next thursday/friday!!

hurry up!!

#26 ·
Update ~ 03/01/08

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are picking up the car tomorrow at 3pm ish from the docks!!!!!

no sleep for me, this is where my xmas starts!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Will get plenty of pics!

#32 · (Edited)
oh yes, she is finally home!!!!!! bit of a plava at the docks surrounding transport home but luckily Danni came to our rescue - THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!

Great BIG thanks to Anto for all his help today, your a total legend!!!

Needed a booster pack to start which is fairly normal, she idles spot on and oil pressure is perfect when warm, interior will need a bit of a tidy up, prev owner liked neon lights me thinks and ripped out the double din but left me a TV with all the tuner and cd changers in the boot!!!!!

Up early in the morning and will tackle the writing on the windscreen and give it an almighty epic scrub - will have better pics tomorrow!!!

here are one or two.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.