Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:feedback: Hello, just got myself a Skyline but no workshop manual yet thanks to postal strike, so lots of questions, no answers.
I have put 1 pic and some info in my garage 1993 GTS-T. Would have more pics but fog on Shane's Hill was really, really thick. Atmospheric, yeah, but couldn't use flash as it just turned white. I really need someone in the Belfast, Larne, Ballymena area to give me a shout as I have strange noises!!. The car is 100% straight and rust free, turbo a wee bit noisy. Anyone in Norn Irn with knowledge give me a shout;

Cheers

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome,there is quite a growing group of members in irland so im sure they wil make them selves known

if you get that horrible whiney squeaky noise above 70mph tell the girlfriend she will have to walk :)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Alright mate? Am based in Mayo in the south but working in Dublin all week. If there's anything I can do to help let me know. What sort of noises you getting exactly? Welcome to the forum by the way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might have already replied, sorry still getting the hang of this forum, thanks for welcome, wife says she doesn't squeak till at least 80, Cheers,

Pete

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that HaHa insurance quote, HaHa Thatcham Cat 1 immobiliser or any other "hidden costs", hopefully all the big bills paid for now, thanks for welcome.

Pete

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for welcome, no idea what to call a Skyline, apart from a Skyline, "liner" reminds me of train sets when I was 6, don't know why, so Idefinitely won't call it that,
Cheers,

Pete

PS any idea how to cancel OVR on the text?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for welcome, hopefuly nuffin serious, but a bit rattly on tickover, Will jump in now workshop manual arrived on CD,

Thanks

Pete

·
Registered Loser
448 Posts
thats just the start of the big bills believe me. once you start doing a few mods you just cant stop:rofl: welcome along :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts