Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sick to the back teeth of this now, not 15 mins since I told two other people about this. Another infraction.

GB

Guys, this is going to start turning into bans VERY soon. Be warned.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Selling below 50 posts

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
I am a geniune guy, not after a quick profit here,

I am even selling this at a loss!

If you look at my join date would I not have tried to sell a bit more than this one thing!?
yes your join date is 2005 and you have less than 50 posts which means that you havent given much to the forum which it is all about mate.
the rule is there to protect our users and isnt personall so please dont take it personally buddy and jump on more and have a laugh:D

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well for trying to help fellow members out and getting an infraction straight away it doesnt seem that friendly to me.

I joined in 2005 when I had my Rover, only had my skyline 2 weeks now!

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Well for trying to help fellow members out and getting an infraction straight away it doesnt seem that friendly to me.

I joined in 2005 when I had my Rover, only had my skyline 2 weeks now!
its pretty simple go back and read the rules, why make a song and dance about it...........as for friendly post up a poll and yr get yr answer, no-one else complains...

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok i have now read all the rules and i hold my hands up, i was wrong!

I apologise and look forward to hitting 50 posts and helping each other out.

Over n out.

:)

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
yep mate just chill a bit and remember the rules are rules and we need to uphold them mate and we arent free from them either as the same rules apply to us so hello and any pics of your car???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts