Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mate has just had his white r33 gtr run into the back of and it has be wrote off , he is getting the car back and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in any parts off it as he needs to get some money back :rolleyes:
at the min i just want to know what you would want off it thats all !
it will be a week or so till he has got it back so would be nice to have some buyers lined up first !
there is everythin on the car at the min he even has a spare gtr rear bumper and spoiler with boot lind has they where removed and carbon aftermarket ones where fitted but now smashed :eek7:
all four wheels are fine but everythin from rear window back is smashed so no rear lights or boot trim etc
there is some after market parts on the car but they will sell easy so will be selling them for him after the car has been broken
we are just trying to make abit of money back for him has he is gutted after losing his pride and joy !
all parts will be at the going rate and priced far so no stupid offers etc please we all know how much this stuff costs ! if there is no much interest he may think about selling the hole car etc so

so what do you want ! :whip:

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
most of it will be taken off for the vultures here ;)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Engine, gearbox, transfer box, interior and brakes should all go very quickly.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
most of it will be taken off for the vultures here ;)
thats why ive put it on here mate i have a gts and would love some gtr bits on mine so it s helping everyone out !

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
how much for the seats please??

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Oreyt Benjamino,
Are the headlights the Xenon ones?
If so then how much for the pair mate?
Ive heard that with a little bit of playing with, they will fit mine.

·
Registered
152 Posts
How much for the whole car as a donor for a engine conversion?

thanks billy

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
all pm read and its first come firsted served so everyone thats asked about a part will get a price and first offer i cant reply to all of you it will take to long so just say what your interested in and i will get back to you when the car is back !
the car is f"&^ked there is no way the shell can be repaired the roof has two dints in the corners where it has twisted the shell is proper bent but most of the parts look fine and all the front is un tuched lucky reaply coz if it was the other way round and the front was smashed there would be no money to be made if the engine was wrecked

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
lol! i told you ppl would swoop right in there! get pics of the damage up, gives ppl an idea of what can be bought. most of it will be taken off, but you will find some parts no one wants unfortuantly.

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
yup. 4 bolts, very very very easy. oh and a single electric connecter underneith which are all the same.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'll take the doors complete with motors etc :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Also the plastic surround from the dash and possibly the air con controls. And the grille :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts