Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking great man, you're actually pushing the car which is very nice to see :D How much power is this car putting out because it's ridiculously quick compared to other cars on the track!

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
Looked like good fun, nice rear veiw at 4min getting the back end to slide out lol
Pitty about the rain but at least you had a roof unlike the diehards frezzing to death in the Caterham.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looking great man, you're actually pushing the car which is very nice to see :D How much power is this car putting out because it's ridiculously quick compared to other cars on the track!
It's an MY11 with an exhaust and remap only on the power side, so 590(ish)bhp probably but I claim 600 because it's a round number. ;)
With the gearbox and traction/downforce it does perform better than expected at that figure.

Other than that it has the Alcon superkit brakes, so it loses speed very quickly.

When upgrading cars I've always thought the brakes are the most important thing, so a lot of the budget goes on them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's an MY11 with an exhaust and remap only on the power side, so 590(ish)bhp probably but I claim 600 because it's a round number. ;)
With the gearbox and traction/downforce it does perform better than expected at that figure.

Other than that it has the Alcon superkit brakes, so it loses speed very quickly.

When upgrading cars I've always thought the brakes are the most important thing, so a lot of the budget goes on them.
Oh and I like your driving, no holding back :dogpile:

·
IN LOVE WITH CARBON
16 Posts
Good vid mate.... Nice to see you going full tilt out on track,TOP WORK. Stunning looking 35 by the way. :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts