Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rite ppl was talkin to few people and have decided would be better to hold rolling road day in oct...

and after tweenie rob comes an maps my car i need to find out what its putting out so perfect excuse:yum:

so need to know who all is interested before i go look like dick and say i can get heaps of people and only a few turn up!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry people will definately be in ai motorsport but will prob be sat or sun 4-5-11-12-18-19-25-26 is probably dates i can get but need at least 10 people first so get your names down!!

will be £35 per car

·
Registered
144 Posts
If yous get it organised ill go to the skyline day !!!! Id my name down for the rms one !!!!! But could go to straightliners instead :)

1) D3CY_D
2) Sparkso - Cars going to be mapped by this aswell so need a decent figure
3) j-hamilton - will have to be after 4th and 5th
4) banzai g - ??

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yes count me in too! I dont know anyting bout what my cars puttin out lol!!!
1) D3CY_D
2) Sparkso - Cars going to be mapped by this aswell so need a decent figure
3) j-hamilton - will have to be after 4th and 5th
4) banzai g - ??
5) Mckeown

·
1,540 Posts
^^
very nice figures, well done!
Im going to get a few things done with my car shortly, but dont think they'l be done it time for an RR sesiun.:(

·
Always Seeking Perfection
1,616 Posts
Although, on another AirFuelRatio thread, i said my skyline was running 13.5 ratio on the rollers and guys are tellin me its too lean should be 11-12. Now i took 800euro up with me to get the car mapped and the guys at AI said it didnt need it and they were very happy with it !!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts